Module 18 will provide you with the basics for successful communication in a multicultural team and for a stroke unit team, as well as for dealing with patients and other people.
After completing this module you will be familiar with:
- the cultural differences between members of different cultures, at work and between two people
- models of communication and human interpretations
- competences at work, including conflict management
- communication as a care provider (exercises, examples)
- the method of active listening with practical exercises and examples from the daily care routine
- giving presentations at work
There is no test for module 18 so once you have read the module PDF please move on to module 19.