THERAPEUTIC CONCEPT - EARLY PHYSIOTHERAPY
Module 16 will give you an understanding of the objectives of physiotherapy after stroke.
After completing this module you will:
- understand which factors influence our movements
- be able to use the ICF formula for stroke
- understand the important role of physiotherapy after stroke
- be able to explain terms from the Bobath Concept in relation to early mobilisation
- be able to use a range of techniques to handle a stroke patient
Once you have read Module 16: Therapeutic Concept - Early Physiotherapy please complete the multiple choice test.
Upon correctly answering 7 out of 8 questions you will be able to move on to Module 17: Therapeutic Concept - Occupational Therapy.