THERAPEUTIC CONCEPT - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
Module 17 will give you an understanding of occupational therapy (OT).
After completing this module you will:
- understand the role of OT and the intervention process with patients
- name OT-relevant symptoms of stroke patients
- name different assessments in OT
- understand how goals are set in OT
- understand what concepts are used in OT on stroke patients
- describe examples of OT interventions
Once you have read Module 17: Therapeutic Concept - Occupational Therapy, please complete the multiple choice test.
Upon correctly answering 5 out of 6 questions you will be able to move on to Module 18: Communication Management.